Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello classmates


It is a nice feeling to think that I am actually communicating with so many friends through this blog thoughtfully created by Rusty.

Some super helpful classmates have been meeting quite often to prepare for our Golden Graduation Anniversary next year. We all hope this anniversary cum reunion would be successful. Success here would be gauged by the extent of participation of members of the class, whether in person or even by electronic correspondence, and the feeling of reconnecting with friends of longer than fifty years.

To help ensure success, may we request that you sound off on what you want to do and to see for the reunion week. I think I speak for the rest of the executive committee when I say that there is feeling of elation when we receive some form of feedback from classmates when the very efficient Val Parungo send you letters and requests.

The most basic request of course is information as to how to communicate with each and every one of you, whether still in the Philippines or elsewhere.

If you could just help me out a bit, I really want to know where I could communicate with the former Ameurfina Barros, a classmate and former neighbor in Dart Ext. St., and the former Carmelita Domingo, who used to live in Anak Bayan.

Thanks and I hope to hear from most of you through this blog spot.

Jun

No comments: